- Maggie McGarry’s Irish Pub – 21+ Open early weekends. Home of the Bay Area Gooners.
- Mad Dog In The Fog – 21+ Open early weekends. Mostly Chelsea & Manchester United supporters.
- The Kezar Pub – All ages. Open early weekends. Popular with Liverpool supporters.
- Danny Coyles – 21+ Opens early weekends. Official home of SF Spurs, but you'll find a small but vocal group of Gooners there for most Arsenal matches.
- McTeagues Saloon – 21+ Opens early weekends. Manchester United pub.
- The Irish Times – All ages. Not always open early weekends – check with pub.
Maggie McGarry’s Irish Pub Maggie McGarry's in San Francisco’s historic North Beach neighborhood is the long-time home of the Bay Area Gooners. We are there for every match, regardless of the time (even 4:45AM PT). All matches at Maggie's are 21 and over only. CONTENTS Here’s a list of pubs in San Francisco that regularly show footy matches: